Looking for business partners (brokers/coffee roasters) interested in buying coffee

JavaTown

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi there,

We recently opened our import business here in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale to be more exact) and are looking for partners that are interested in Brazilian Coffee. The foundation of our company relies on the partnership established with coffee producers from Espirito Santo and Minas Gerais state (two main coffee producers states in Brazil).

Our company has built a strong relationship with the producers to import green coffee beans from Brazil to the United States. Our main focus is to import Specialty Coffee (80 points or higher), either Arabica or Robusta. However, we can sell "commodity" in grand quantities.

If anybody has information about a broker that is interested in partnering with us or roasters that are willing to try our coffee, please let us know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Java Town Imports

JavaTown

Feb 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi Topher,

We are not affiliated with them. I will enter in contact so I can try to establish business. I see you are from south Florida and is a roaster. Would like a sample of our green coffee beans?

Hi there,

We recently opened our import business here in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale to be more exact) and are looking for partners that are interested in Brazilian Coffee. The foundation of our company relies on the partnership established with coffee producers from Espirito Santo and Minas Gerais state (two main coffee producers states in Brazil).

Our company has built a strong relationship with the producers to import green coffee beans from Brazil to the United States. Our main focus is to import Specialty Coffee (80 points or higher), either Arabica or Robusta. However, we can sell "commodity" in grand quantities.

If anybody has information about a broker that is interested in partnering with us or roasters that are willing to try our coffee, please let us know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Java Town Imports

Hello,

We are interested, we are actually cupping some Catucais at the moment.

Please email me your availability sheet to [email protected]

goldenleslie

Jan 6, 2021
Canada
Visit site
Buy and sell existing business because it will be a beneficial deal to both the parties. Buying an existing business means you don’t have to invest in formulating rules and regulations, generating cash flows. You don’t have to work hard for creating goodwill because that you already have in the market. As a buyer you will enjoy the benefit of having loyal customers and employees who are willing to give their best to the business for sale in Nova Scotia Canada.
https://gatewaybusinessbrokers.ca/brokerage/