For Sale (Limited-Supply): 60 RPM Motor For DIY Projects - Only $29.95

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
For Sale (Limited-Supply): 60 RPM Motor For DIY Projects - Only $29.95
s-l1600.jpg

This is a motor that turns at approx 60 RPM for DIY projects. Condition is used, excellent condition. It could be used in the construction of a motor system for BBQ Grills and when used properly with a rotisserie rod can turn up to a 1 lb. capacity coffee roasting drum. It will not work properly with higher capacity drums. It is a 110VAC 60 hertz motor.

Click Here To Purchase Now - Immediate Shipment

Thanks,
Len

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The issue I would have on my build is that it is similar to a Stir Crazy build, but I replaced the motor with a Sunbeam hand mixer motor that can be controlled with a variable auto transformer without losing power at lower speeds. It's a great price though. Have you offered them at homeroasters.org?

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Sorry that I am so late in responding Mr. Peaberry. I have not offered them on homeroasters.org. They are still available from me, I have quite a few of them left. I have sold quite a few too. They are decent motors for the cost.

Len

Veighag

Oct 6, 2020
Visit site
Did you make them yourself? I am currently doing renovations in my house and I have several ideas where such a motor could be useful. Basically, this is all related to storing things in the attic, as well as sorting them more conveniently. I am currently finishing my siding renovation thanks to https://www.maxima-aluminium.com/ and then I will start to renovate and equip the attic. I'm not sure how long it will take for me, so I'd rather ask you in advance about this motor. I also have a question, can you mail them to another state? If I buy several pieces at once, will there be a discount?

Last edited: