Looking for a capsule/pod filling and sealing service

idontlikereverse

Feb 5, 2021
Toronto
Visit site
Hello, I hope this is the right place in the forum. I am new here.

I am looking to fill my own pods for k-cup and nespresso machines. I do not necessarily want to start by buying an expensive filling machine just for it not to take off. Does a service exist where I could send the coffee and get pods in return?
If someone would be willing to provide that or know of something like this, or have any advice it would be very appreciated.

Kindly,

Kurt

idontlikereverse

Feb 5, 2021
Toronto
Visit site
I haven't put anything to test, but a Nespresso pod usually contains 5-7 grams off coffee from my understanding. I actually found a company that offers this service as well as some other options like using their beans and having a custom roast or using one of their roasts. They are called Joe's Garage coffee and are based out of Seattle. They have not gotten back to me about pricing.

They also offer custom designs to be printed on the capsules and do other types of pods, but since I have not worked with them at all I can't say anything about them yet.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Joe's is a reputable co-packer... the challenge is meeting their minimums for a smaller roaster. If memory serves me right they were right around 200lbs minimum (but that was a few years ago...)

idontlikereverse

Feb 5, 2021
Toronto
Visit site
They got back to me. They required a minimum of 100 lbs which was about 8000 nespresso pods iirc. Their pricing was competitive. Super easy to deal with and offered free sample they could give you from your coffee, just pay the shipping.