Searching for plumbing company in the Melbourne, Australia area

I'm based in Melbourne, Australia, and I'm building my coffee shop and I'm searching for a plumbing company. Has any of you guys already work with such a company? Could you send me their contact if you were satisfied with their work?

I've worked with Sun Plumbing, but I don't recommend you this company! The worst service ever!

I heard that many people are complaining about the above mentioned company. Although, I've never used their services. Anyway, I'm working with a nice plumbing company that is not far from Melbourne. Even though it's not located in the city, they're always responding promptly to any plumbing problems. Also, if there's an emergency, they will guide you to some first line solutions until they arrive, and that's extremely convenient. I've never met such professionals, therefore, if you need their contacts, let's talk in PM.
    Last edited by Elsiel; 04-07-2021 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elsiel View Post
    I heard that many people are complaining about the above mentioned company. Although, I've never used their services. Anyway, I'm working with a nice plumbing company that is not far from Melbourne. Even though it's not located in the city, they're always responding promptly to any plumbing problems. Also, if there's an emergency, they will guide you to some first line solutions until they arrive, and that's extremely convenient. I've never met such professionals, therefore, if you need their contacts, let's talk in PM.
    Where is located this plumbing company? Can you tell me some more information about it?

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustlen View Post
    Where is located this plumbing company? Can you tell me some more information about it?
    Rustlen,

You probably would get a quick response if you send him a Private Message, and ask him whatever questions you have for him.

~ Rose

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links