Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Vietnam Coffee Industry

I have been importing Trung Nguyen for the Austyralian market for almost a year. Once most people try the coffee they are hooked. The main problem is that most people think coffee comes from Italy. The Espresso industry dominates public thinking to a great extent.

BTW Chari and Catimor are two of the varieties that grow well in Vietnam. Usually they are used to add body or breadth in house blends. By themselves they don't really make a balanced cup.

One good example of a Chari/Arabica mix is the low-caffeine Passiona from Trung Nguyen. Apparently Chari is naturally low in caffeine and this blend is surprisingly good, I find it to be a superior alternative to decafs, for anybody who is not super-sensitive to caffeine.
    Friends don't let friends drink bad coffee...

coffee

I have my family member (my sister) in Vietnam that grow coffee, also she knows how to roast the coffee which is very good (in my opinion, the coffee is better than Trung Nguyen). Some of her friends in Saigon always buy her coffee and really love it. She just start as a small family own business that sell locally. Any suggestion??? should I import that coffee to US and sell it or should I learn how to roast it and roast the coffee in US and sell it here. I also have a web site available, how do I advertise that coffee.

Thank so much for any advise.

Re: coffee

[quote:b32cf063b7=\"cafe\"]I have my family member (my sister) in Vietnam that grow coffee, also she knows how to roast the coffee which is very good (in my opinion, the coffee is better than Trung Nguyen). Some of her friends in Saigon always buy her coffee and really love it. She just start as a small family own business that sell locally. Any suggestion??? should I import that coffee to US and sell it or should I learn how to roast it and roast the coffee in US and sell it here. I also have a web site available, how do I advertise that coffee.

Thank so much for any advise.[/quote:b32cf063b7]

Dear cafe

It is great to hear that your sister can roast the coffee better than trung quyen. If possible, please give me your sister contact. I would like to contact her for my business. I tried all trung quyen coffee but it is not what i am looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links