[b]Coffee Business Start Up & Barista Training School[/b

BaristaTrainer

Oct 18, 2004
Portland, OR
Visit site
Are you wanting to Start a Coffee Shop? Do you not yet have a location and need valuable business training to help you on your path to success? Does networking with industry experts and other future shop owners in a progressive espresso retail city (Portland) in the NW sound like a great place to start? Do you want to work with multiple industry consultants and award winning baristas at once?

At The American Barista & Coffee School (ABC’s), you will learn in both a classroom and lab setting what it takes to be successful in the world of retail specialty coffee. Our brick and mortar school is located in the heart of the Pacific Northwest, beautiful Portland, Oregon. While not in class, you will have the opportunity to visit dozens of cutting-edge coffee operations where you can drink great specialty coffee and see and feel first-hand the fervor of one of the most lucrative opportunities available in business today.

At ABC's you have the chance to try out multiple espresso machines, brewers, coffees, blenders and powder mixes, teas, syrups, granita, panini, P.O.S., water filtration systems, and much more to decide what products and systems will work best for you. You will also be able to spend one on one time with a consultant to discuss you concept, design and layout, business plan, location, demographics, and more!

We have classes coming up in September, October and November.

Check out the website for classes and schedues: http://www.coffeeschool.org or email us at [email protected]

P.S. You can also request to have a consultant come to your location to train your entire staff on your own equipment if you are about to open or are an existing retailer. Check out http://www.espresso101.com

A few comments from past students:

"Would you do it again? Was it worth it? Did it meet your expectations? These are all great questions to ask in regard to any experience and in regards to ABC’s my answers are YES!, YES! and YES! and my expectations were greatly exceeded. ABC’s passion to invest their passion into those willing to learn is genuine and i am personally and without reservation thankful to have gone through the 5-day course."

- David A. Fell, Oklahoma

"Way to go! The best business training that is industry-specific and not particularly available via SBA or other new business resources. Combined with the top-notch barista training, you’ve got a winning program. I especially like that the other participants in the course are serious entrepreneurs and not just folks looking for a vacation-style school. Thanks for everything!!" All the best,

- Elaine Ackerman, Seattle, WA

"My experience at this school has been exceptional. I never expected to learn as much as i did and learn in such a fun atmosphere. The instructors are exceptional. They have years of experience, and are wonderful at making sure you completely understand what is being taught. The business classes will save me valuable time and money. The hands on classes were thorough. They gave me many ideas, and i’m leaving with great enthusiasm. This is the best money I’ve ever spent."

- Connie Bednar
Bellissimo Coffee InfoGroup
Knowledge is Profit™