Modoc

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Sivetz Roaster

Could you please tell me more about this roaster:
Where is it?
How long has it been in use?
Why is it being sold?
What problems are there? Most pieces of used equipment have some problems?
Could you please convert "one bag roaster" into the number of pounds that can be roasted?

I have been looking for a good used roaster for several years as a backup roaster, and our store uses Sivetz so we are use to the air flow system. More information appreciated.
Mike

alphawave7

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Howdy Mike, and welcome to the forum! I noticed your reply was to a 5 year old post, and wanted to bring that to your attention, but hope you get a bite for another Sivetz! :)

native

Aug 20, 2011
las vegas,nv.
Visit site
are you located in U.S.,if so,what state? I'm very new at this so bear with me. I have a brand new 12# Sivetz,never used or even been assembled,boxed parts still boxed. thank you. Roaster manufactured, April, 2010. Thank you,

Jostine85

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Dear Native
is your Sivetz Roaster still for sale if so is it a 1/4 or 1/2 bad roaster? and how much do you want for it? Im looking for one. any help would be great thanks
Jojo

CJevens

Apr 18, 2011
Arlington, Va
Visit site
Looking for a small sivetz complete (1-2 pound capacity) or heating elements for the same and build my own. I have some of the parts already and can fabricate the housing easily enough.

Having used a few sivetz to date, I am very fond of them.