need a name for my coffee shop opening any suggestions??

demetri

Jul 18, 2006
Winnipeg, MB
Visit site
Andrew, I liked the article but was sad to see a broken link back to coffeforums.com.

Personally I'd go for a pun for a name and hope to break even. If ever I run a coffee shop I'll probably follow a soup Nazi strategy. I'll have to think of something better than "No joe for you!"

JavaJoy

Jan 3, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
Visit site
Need A Name for My Coffee Shop Opening

Hopefully you already have a clever name and don't need this idea, but, I'm new to this forum and just read your post. In case you still need a suggestion...

About a year ago, I came up with a great new coffee for my WelshSpirit coffee line, but had no great name to go with it. So, I took the challenge to the public by running a contest. They were given basically a white piece of paper and very few real rules which brought out tons of creative suggestions. A panel of local business owners agreed to be my impartial judges. The contest was lots of fun, the winner and the judges got very nice gift bags of WelshSpirit Coffees. What else? The contest also brought WelshSpirit Coffee Company lots of PR in the local press. A nice side benefit for any business owner! Buzz marketing - a great way to go.

Maybe a contest might work for you too. Good luck.