Coffee Roaster Drum for Barbecue and Grill

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
This comes fully assembled and ready to go! Fits inside of your Home Barbeque unit and attaches to your existing Rotisserie unit (if you do not have a Rotisserie unit for your BBQ you can purchase one from Home Depot for only $34.). Complete operating and roasting instructions included, along with 1/2 cup unroasted green coffee beans to start you off! Can easily roast up to 5 pounds of coffee at a time, much more than other more expensive units.

Jackson

Aug 22, 2006
Columbus, OH
Visit site
I am thinking about buying one of these units from you, but I have a few questions first! Can you hear the beans crack? It seems like there might be alot of outside noise going on while roasting, and I assume the grill lid must be closed while roasting. How quickly can you dump the beans to cool after reaching the proper temperature?
My last question is, do I need to own a gas grill just for roasting coffee? I do not want my breakfast blend to taste like BBQ ribs.
I am very interested in your grill roaster, I just need to be enlightened in the procedures a little bit!!!

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
Jackson said:
I am thinking about buying one of these units from you, but I have a few questions first! Can you hear the beans crack? It seems like there might be alot of outside noise going on while roasting, and I assume the grill lid must be closed while roasting. How quickly can you dump the beans to cool after reaching the proper temperature?
My last question is, do I need to own a gas grill just for roasting coffee? I do not want my breakfast blend to taste like BBQ ribs.
I am very interested in your grill roaster, I just need to be enlightened in the procedures a little bit!!!

Hello. Yes you can hear the beans crack. Beans make a significant amount of unique sounds when they crack, and are recognized without much effort from any background noise.l The lid is closed while roasting. All you do to dump beans is take rotisserie rod and drum setup out of grill, loosen one of the tines that holds one of the caps on to the drum, then dump out the beans. It does not take long at all.

You can use either a charcoal or gas grill; however I feel that gas is better because you can keep the temperature more even.

Available again at www.CoffeeRoastersClub.com

Thanks,
Len