Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Drive through 4-Sale $100.00 month rent!

Great business investment for someone

I own the building, 20ft by 10ft, it is in the Inland Empire of Southern CA, I am in the final inspection stage and plan the opening date of Feb 1st 2007, unless someone grabs it from me. It is built to CA code, all utilities are in, running water and so on. It is located on HWY 74, just off of the 215 heading east towards Hemet CA. It is on the north side with 2 drive up quick serve windows, and storm shutters on all windows, I spared no expense on this project. The rent is $100.00 per month, that's right $100.00 per month (family friends own the land, long story) In the location a new mall is underway, so the contract also includes the expense of moving the building, as well as all lost profits and employee downtime while the redevelopement is underway, also includes all permits and all utilities at the land owners expense! As well as it must be in a good of location as it is now! Or you can take the building and relocate wherever you want to. I have $50,000.00 plus in the building alone not including the equipment.

This location has over 35,000 cars go by it daily, rush hour goes by its' front door starting at 3:30am, Oh, it also includes exclusivity for the property, no need to worry about you know who coming in and putting you out.

I am selling due to a family members health, and realize I will not be able to achieve my dream of this project that I have worked 3yrs on, so my loss is your gain.

It is a money making location in the fastest growing part of this country and best place on the top ten list for new business in the world right now.

It is not cheap, but what is? But given the right ownership, should pay for itself in a year or less.

I can be reached at 951-333-3328 ask for Betty

forgot to add

The $100.00 per month rent is for 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!

Betty

I wish you were in Texas (Dallas/Fort Worth area). The ink wouldn't be dry, by the time I got around to signing that deal.

Thats a good deal.

I am also considering a partnership if one is interested. But it would have to be a partner that knows the business and can run it, a active partner, or one who has the resources to be one while I care for a loved one. If I consider taking a partnership an investment would be required and a profit split magin would be negotiated vrs the investment made as I carry the bulk of it.

I would very much like to keep this business, but family comes first, it is an unfortunate circumstance for me.

All offers will be taken into consideration.

Feel free to contact me at the number above.

Betty

My total investment to date is $320,000.00, most of which went into developing the land.

Betty

I will consider any and all offers at this time.

Betty

Super Moderator
    post this at these forums...There are a lot of people from Cali there. I am sure someone will jump at it!
    http://www.roastersguild.org/forums/
    http://www.baristaguildofamerica.org/in ... b1dede1feb
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Thank you Topher, I signed up at both, but have not received a confirming email yet.

I had to get extensions on my permits as my loved one has been in and out of the hospital.

But everything is in place, and I should have my final inspection permist in hand by the end of the week, then the water will be turned on.

So close to opening now, and the traffic is expected to double in the next 3 yrs, can't even imagine. And my projections were done 3yrs ago, and the traffic has almost doubled since.

There are 4,500 new homes being built, a high school soon to open just a half mile down the road, 200 apartments going in behind the mall I am located in. Along with Edison Electrics large office at the next light up from me and EMWD main water department with several hundred employess, as well as many other indurtrial business in the direct area. I should do fine just off of the local traffic, but with the daily comuters to LA, Riverside, and San Diego, just can't imagine.....hope I have enough staff that are fast and good enough to fill everyones cups

Thanks

Betty

Still available?

@shopgirlsw:

I''m interested in getting more information. I''m located in Southern California, and would like to schedule a visit to the location at your convenience.

Please email me and we will go from there. If you have pictures of the building and/or land I''d like to take a look.

joe -dot- luna -at- gmail -dot- com

Thanks!
    Joe

Hi Joe, you can call me on my cell phone number listed above, I will be up north for a few days, my mother passed Sunday and I am taking her to be burried by my dad.

Sincerely,

Betty

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links