Where To Get Menu Boards?

jatkinson

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
Hello,

I'm weeks away from opening my drive thru and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a company that specializes in basic menu boards and can work over the internet. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

James

javaluva

May 15, 2005
USA
Visit site
Just wondered if you got your menu boards yet, I have a great suggestion, we took wood sheets and painted them black, and then used paint markers (I draw well) but you could use stencils, and the end result looks like a chalk board, they are awesome

jdandtracy

Sep 24, 2006
Colorado
Visit site
I have a friend who has a metal fabrication shop, with a computer controlled cutter. I made up the shape we wanted and he is laser cutting it, and getting it powder coated. We will then put our lettering on magnetic strips which will stick to the menu board.

Check your area for a metal fabrication shop...
JD

alsterling

Aug 11, 2006
Dana Point, CA
Visit site
Signage for Drive Thru...

It's a little late now, as indicated by your post date, but I'd like to know how you resolved your situation. I'm a corporate manager for a major sign component supplier to the trade. I work with sign shops throughout the US and owned a sign/graphics manufacturing facility. You're welcome to email me with a phone number and I'll call you back; [email protected]