ESpresso Shop Equipment For Sale

txnbydesign

May 5, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

We recently purchased an entire coffee cafe full of equipment and fixtures. All told, it''s about $80,000 worth of stuff new . . . 2 fully automatic espresso machines, POS hardware/software, ovens, granite-top tables and chairs, blenders, commercial refrigerators, freezers, airpots, etc. Essentially everything you''d need to open up for business. This particular cafe was about 1,700 sq. ft.

If anyone is interested in the package as a whole, (FOB Salado, Texas) then please email me and I can send you an itemized list.

Thanks,
Cheri Mullins
[email protected]

txnbydesign

May 5, 2007
Visit site
Poor Management and Location

We visited with the two partners who were selling the stuff. Both of them were gainfully employed with full-time careers and essentially had been the money behind the third guy, who ran the cafe. When he bailed (for whatever reason) they just ignored the place until it made more sense for them to close it and liquidate.

We bought all this stuff planning to open a cafe at some other location, but have sense decided not to. (Unexpected job offer.) So now it's sitting in a warehouse.

txnbydesign

May 5, 2007
Visit site
Piecing Out the Equipment

I've had lots of inquiries from people interested in just parts of the inventory I posted about above. Briefly, here goes:

1 SuperAutomatic Franke Espresso Machine w/Double Hoppers ($9,995 New)

1 SuperAutomatic Machivelli Expresso Machine w/Double Hoppers ($6,995 New)

CoffeeShop Manager Latte Package POS System with 2 each: PCs, cash drawers, receipt printers, card swipes
($9,988 New)

(2) 1 Gallon Fetco Commercial Drip Coffee Brewer ($2,100 New)

(2) Commercial Programmable Vitamix Blenders W/Soundshield ($1,785 New)

3 Commercial Grade Coffee Grinders ($1,000 each NEW)

12 Airpots w/valves ($500 New)

Lots of Ghiradelli and Godiva chocolate and flavor syrups.

Please email with any offers, questions, bids, etc . . .

Thanks,
Cheri Mullins
[email protected]