100% pure kona coffee for sale

hawaiian5

Jun 27, 2007
kona, HAWAII
Visit site
aloha everyone. im new to the forums, but i have alot to offer. my beans are being sold to 2 wonderful coffee companys for a really good price. in return, i get a nice check, and i get 50-100 cases every 6 months to sell on my own. ( lucky me ). weight of bags in cases vary. but i can assure u that they are all 100% pure kona coffee. each case is labled with the coffee co. name, so you will know its the reall thing. i will try to beat anyones price for coffe. if interested, please send me a pm and we can set something up. i also have in bulk sizes, the 10% blended coffee. if interested in other flavors, send me a pm, and i will contact the coffee co. and ask them for info. hope to hear from you guys. ALOHA

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I would say it is roasted and probably ground. I am sure it is 100% Kona but what grade is it. People get so caught up in names and forget about the grading. :wink: I have seen some pretty scary coffee that was 100% arabica but it wasn't specialty grade..

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
I was just very surprised to hear that anyone had a surplus - all of the farms that I've spoken with are oversold and the prices of green are rising.

hawaiian5

Jun 27, 2007
kona, HAWAII
Visit site
i have 100% wb. and ground. the only reason y i have these, is because of the deall i mad with a coffee co. i sell my beans really cheap because i have just a 3 man crew to take care of my farm. we all have good paying jobs already, but we dont mind the hard work or the extra money. because we sell the beans so cheap, we are given a limited amount of already packaged coffee. anywhere from 50-100 cases to sell on our own. so if u look at it, we make pretty good money off of this deal. and the coffee co. saves money, and gains product promotion by me and my partners selling there packaged coffee. ( did i say that right? ). i am no where as large as the other farms, but i like the deall that i have. keep in mind, the coffee i have for sale, are already packaged with the coffee co. name loggo and own packaging. they are not in huge bags or anything. they are basically the kind of coffee u would find in a store, except that they are 100% pure kona. whole bean and grounded. ( roasted ). i am selling my share for a good price, because they do have experation dates, and i dont want to hold on to them for long. i dont have my own store, as i dont have the time to open one. but if u are interested, and want a sample bag, i will gladly send a few to a couple of people. so let me know if i can help......ALOHA.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
no date? No grade? I would pass if I was you. no offense. You do not work for the farm. You work for yourself..you buy from someone that has already had it roasted and packaged. No way a farm can run on only 3 people. Sounds almost like a pyramid scam.

Davec

Oct 18, 2006
Old England (UK)
Visit site
topher said:
no date? No grade? I would pass if I was you. no offense. You do not work for the farm. You work for yourself..you buy from someone that has already had it roasted and packaged. No way a farm can run on only 3 people. Sounds almost like a pyramid scam.

Roasted by some unknown roaster on some unknown date, with coffee of unknown quality...then ground to ensure it turns into crap by the time it reaches you...packaged in what?

I wouldn't even bother if it was free....I would rather drink fresh roasted santos, ground just before I use it (i'll also take a bet my roasted santos would taste better too)!

If it sounds too good to be true......it usually is.

hawaiian5

Jun 27, 2007
kona, HAWAII
Visit site
no, this is not a scam. no offense taken. yes the farm, which is small compared to many is only run by 3 people. we do loose alot of product, but like i said before, we all have good jobs already, and what ever we make from our beans are just play money. the coffee i have is roasted and packaged by the biggest kona coffee company in the united states. if u want, u can take a look at there web site, royalkonacoffee.com if u really know anything about kona coffee, than u will know who this company is. i already said that i can send samples. did u not read what i wrote?..........i dont blame u for being sceptical, but like i said, samples are available. also, i am not looking for a lot of people to sell to. i just want a few, as i dont have much to sell. once i sell out, i wont get anymore for another 6 months. let me know, and i will gladly answer any questions.......aloha

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
hawaiian5 said:
no, this is not a scam.

I don't believe that davec's comment above meant to imply that your offer was not genuine, but rather, that the coffee supplied would be possibly of substandard quality.

It is my opinion that associating your products with that particular brand will not strengthen your quality appeal to a knowledgeable coffee crowd.

hawaiian5

Jun 27, 2007
kona, HAWAII
Visit site
ok, maybe i took it the wrong way. to be honest, i just sell the beans to the hawaii coffee co. that owns those brands that u see on the web site. they do all the roasting, packaging and everything. they have experation dates on the packaged products. they would never sell poor quality coffee, they do inspect the beans before they buy them. i can asure you that the coffee i have is the reall seall and not of poor quality. i wish i had the time to start my own packaging, roasting and so forth. but me and my budys just dont have the time. this is just side money like i stated. i am not trying to start a distributing co. or anything, lol, just trying to get rid of my share of the products thats all. once im done, ill have to wait till i get more which will take a while. feall free to e-mail me or ask me any questions. aloha

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
Re: Kona

jlyon10 said:
If it is 100% Kona and it has dates on the packaging. I don't see what the big deal is. It sounds good to me. Just my opinion.

You do 'cup' your coffee, right?

I'll also be glad to sell you a Mercedes Benz for $100,000 -- just not going to tell you what model or condition.

jlyon10

Super Moderator
Feb 16, 2007
Clemmons, NC
Visit site
Kona

I have tried this coffee and it is excellent and ships really fast. It is the real deal. I even tried some ground coffee which I rarely drink and it was great. The only way this deal could be better is if it was for green beans, since I am an avid home roaster. This is some of the best Kona coffee I have ever tasted.