Trucks/vans/trailers for sale?

otgcc

Mar 26, 2007
missouri
Visit site
I have a coffee truck for sale. Its a 2006 Chevy Express Chassis built by Seattle Coffee company. I am in the Midwest but I can deliver the vehicle and train. I have pics and additional info if anyone is interested. My email address is [email protected]

berlin

Jan 2, 2008
california
Visit site
[quote:b5489af76f=\"otgcc\"]I have a coffee truck for sale. Its a 2006 Chevy Express Chassis built by Seattle Coffee company. I am in the Midwest but I can deliver the vehicle and train. I have pics and additional info if anyone is interested. My email address is [email protected][/quote:b5489af76f]

please send pic and more info to: [email protected]

Cal

Jan 24, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Visit site
2008 Gourmet Coffee/Espresso truck for sale $69,000

Gourmet Coffee Shop on wheels $69,000. This state of the art mobile unit produces Mochas, Lattes, Espresso''s, Cappuccino''s Fruit Smoothies & so much more. The truck is a 2008 Chevy Express fully loaded with 00010 miles the truck it has never been used & is in mint condition. The equipment on the truck refrigerators, grinder, blender, everything is new. This mobile unit can be used for special events, schools, private parties, fundraisers or any outdoor event.

Contact Cal at (623) 986-1594 if you have any further questions. I will be more than happy to end you pictures of this mobile coffee unit.

mocha

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I have a drive thru kiosk for sale

Dual window drive thru kiosk for sale. All equipment included. 12'' X 8'' Currently operating selling coffee, lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, frappes, fruit smoothies and a variety of other drinks. Located in southern PA. Email more info requests please.

Shaay

Jul 31, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
Coffee van for sale

Hi! We have a fantastic mobile espresso van for sale, fully self-contained, stainless steel and diamond plate interior, with ALL the trimmings! This is a ready-to-go business with everything included but the coffee; not a franchise. Largest 2007 Sprinter Van (only 2,000 miles!) with enough headroom for even you tall people! Espresso machine, blenders, ice-maker, fridge, etc., with sinks, drainage, A/C, and generator (all Health Dept. Approved). This is NOT one of those \"fold-out\" camper trucks! Look around at some comparable mobile espresso businesses and see how we blow them away....

Also has complete electricity plug-in for stationary events!!

Price is $95,000 (Serious inquiries only--seller will not carry.)

We''re happy to send specs and pictures--haven''t quite figured out how to attach pic''s here yet!

email [email protected]