Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    No one said we knew nothing, I am trying to gather information. And sell on a whim? Who said a whim because we already have a plan. Thanks for the positive experience here.

CafedelaLomaSC , thanks for your response. I am also interested in green beans, do you have any advice for importing to the US? Thanks!

@sweetsharon75, you would be far better off buying from a local importer in the states. But it doesn't sound like you have much of a plan since you are now looking for green bean, and who is going to roast these beans for you? Not just anybody has the skill and knowledge necessary to roast let alone purchase a quality drinkable bean. Unless you are going for Folders quality, I would suggest going back to the drawing board and doing some in depth research into the field before just willy nilly deciding that you are going to sell coffee now. But as eldub said, "It never ceases to amaze me how many people who know nothing about the industry think they can start importing and selling beans on a whim."

No offense, but anyone looking to import roasted coffee beans into the U$ market doesn't really have much of a plan, IMO. And that might not be what you want to hear, but it's prolly in your best interest to hear the truth before proceeding any further.

Hi Everyone,

I want to import roasted coffee from either South or Central America. Just starting the business that's why I need roasted coffee. I am importing into China.
    I do prefer Venezuelan coffee, does anyone know a good supplier? Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator
    Yingjie,

Importing roasted coffee isn't a good idea. Have you read any of the posts on this Forum about that?

Please do some more research and rethink your plan.

Rose

rose: I don't think China's coffee is very developed. A guy might be able to get away with importing roasted beans into that region due to lack of knowledge of the end users.

Can't say I've ever had or heard of coffee coming from Venezuela.

We don't see much Venezuelan coffee that makes it into the US market, but they do produce beans that are supposedly high quality.

Interested in Selling Coffee from Honduras

Quote Originally Posted by sweetsharon75 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am looking to import roasted coffee beans to the US, I am primarily interested in central america, but also keeping all options open. We are just getting started and have a lack of information on how to even get started importing and selling in the US, so any help would be a great help! Thank you in advance!

Hi, my name is Osmar Castellanos from Honduras and I'm intersted to start distribuiting Honduran Coffee in the US, specially unroasted coffee.

I would like to contact you my skype address is osmar.castellanos.

Thank you!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links