Custom Gifts

This is a discussion on Custom Gifts within the Business to Business B2B forums, part of the Community Board category; My company (arcanabaskets.com) does custom gifts by creating gift baskets and gift mugs filled with a companies products for them to sell or give away ...

Custom Gifts

My company (arcanabaskets.com) does custom gifts by creating gift baskets and gift mugs filled with a companies products for them to sell or give away to promote their company.
    My question, does anyone know of a coffee roaster that will do custom labels and has quality coffee?

2. # ADS

Coffee Roasters presents a really different corporate gift option, the Custom Specialty Beverage Program. This program is created to offer a lasting impression for customer appreciation, holidays, favors, awards, fund-raisers, thank you gifts and much more.

Business gifts in corporate plays a very important role. The corporate gift is the best way to thank to the employees as well as the employer for a mutually beneficial relationship and is an ideal epitome of good gesture, commitment and goodwill. Although the types of New Year corporate gift differ from person to person in accord to their personal taste, choice and of course in accord to the intensity of the corporate relationship yet the corporate gifts as a symbol of thanks and best wishes is always the same. You can buy corporate gifts online.

I know the original post is very old, but just in case anyone else comes looking...

A company called Richard's Gourmet sells promotional coffee gifts, like printing your company logo onto a bag of coffee beans or ground coffee. They are at richardsgourmet.com

Ads