Custom Gifts

coffee_addicted

Jul 6, 2008
Daytona Beach
Visit site
My company (arcanabaskets.com) does custom gifts by creating gift baskets and gift mugs filled with a companies products for them to sell or give away to promote their company.
My question, does anyone know of a coffee roaster that will do custom labels and has quality coffee?

aaliasmith

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Coffee Roasters presents a really different corporate gift option, the Custom Specialty Beverage Program. This program is created to offer a lasting impression for customer appreciation, holidays, favors, awards, fund-raisers, thank you gifts and much more.

rohitlumar

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Business gifts in corporate plays a very important role. The corporate gift is the best way to thank to the employees as well as the employer for a mutually beneficial relationship and is an ideal epitome of good gesture, commitment and goodwill. Although the types of New Year corporate gift differ from person to person in accord to their personal taste, choice and of course in accord to the intensity of the corporate relationship yet the corporate gifts as a symbol of thanks and best wishes is always the same. You can buy corporate gifts online.

ryandiaz

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I know the original post is very old, but just in case anyone else comes looking...

A company called Richard's Gourmet sells promotional coffee gifts, like printing your company logo onto a bag of coffee beans or ground coffee. They are at richardsgourmet.com

avinkx

Jun 30, 2020
New delhi
Visit site
[FONT=&quot]Companies have started spending on branded merchandise to boost the morale of the employees and ensure that employee engagement increases with the company in the future. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Amongst all the other personalized merchandise, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]custom t-shirts are always appreciated[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Other things may or may not interest them, but a comfy custom t-shirt is still welcome in the wardrobe.[/FONT]

JakeCornish

Feb 13, 2021
Visit site
I agree with you -- it's better to look for a local company that you can support and ask for a discount. More than that, you will save on transportation and customs. I like the idea of custom-made gifts -- it's so cool when you can choose a unique gift for someone you like. My colleagues gifted me, for my birthday, several custom bobbleheads they had bought on https://www.mbobble.com/personalised-bobble-head-dolls/ -- these things had been created based on my photo LOL. I was very impressed, these bobbleheads are really amazing.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I agree with you -- it's better to look for a local company that you can support and ask for a discount. More than that, you will save on transportation and customs. I like the idea of custom-made gifts -- it's so cool when you can choose a unique gift for someone you like. My colleagues gifted me, for my birthday, several custom bobbleheads they had bought on https://www.mbobble.com/personalised-bobble-head-dolls/ -- these things had been created based on my photo LOL. I was very impressed, these bobbleheads are really amazing.

Bobblehead dolls are certainly a different kind of personalized gift. But . . . . I know for sure that I wouldn't want to have a bobblehead doll that's made to look like me.

However, I once had a boss who would have loved to have bobblehead dolls that were made to look like her two teenage daughters. She would have put them on the bookcase in her office. Some people like that kind of thing.

~ Rose