PR: 2008 Best of Connecticut Coffee Bar

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
I guess my question to you is why don't you use the email service in conjunction with your domain name? It would look a little more professional then using a generic email service such as MSN.

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
By the look of the pug meister's avatar, I think he's on a different ride than the rest of us and could probably care less what we think about his professionalism. Ha! :D

Congrats on the Connecticut Magazine spot Pug.

Hey, you don't have "lemon tea biscuits" in your shops do you? Heh.

ElPugDiablo

CCafe said:
I guess my question to you is why don't you use the email service in conjunction with your domain name? It would look a little more professional then using a generic email service such as MSN.
The web site does have e-mail service, I just don't want to check multiple e-mail accounts. One of these days, I will give the site more attention, but for now it is not our focus.

caffe biscotto said:
By the look of the pug meister's avatar, I think he's on a different ride than the rest of us and could probably care less what we think about his professionalism. Ha! :D

Congrats on the Connecticut Magazine spot Pug.

Hey, you don't have "lemon tea biscuits" in your shops do you? Heh.
The lemon tea biscuits are, as one English lady put it, "just lovely". But it is the coffee that stands us apart.