Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: Free shipping at Good Scents Gourmet Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Jarafinc
    I know that there are plenty of gourmet coffee businesses out there in the market, and we may not be the best, but...
    (And I thought my marketing skills were bad, lol.)

I actually like it when someone messes up my order and sends me something free for my trouble. Some companies, you never hear from them again and you just end up wondering what happened... for the rest of your life.

The fact that Jarafinc is coming back to defend his posts is a good sign. They should be given a chance to straighten some things out on their end.
    Advertising URL in your signature line was removed by your favorite Moderator.

Super Moderator

I have to admit that I felt a little better when "Jarafinc" responded to my posting. However, another day has passed and still no coffee.

Now my friend is annoyed with me because I forwarded the web site address to him. I sent him a few web sites thinking that he would get information and compare prices, and he decided to place an order with Good Scents Coffee.

Then when so many days went by and the coffee was (and still is) a no-show, I really felt bad.

I'll feel soooo much better when the coffee beans finally arrive.

The next test will be in seeing what they look and taste like.

Rose

On behalf of Good Scents Gourmet coffee I would like to post an apology please don't judge our company by our past mistakes, but check it out for yourself and allow us to prove ourselves to you....

our website domain registrar is fixed so come and check us out for yourself at

We were having some major difficulties with our orders, domain and other issues, but looks like they are all taken care of. I really am sorry for the order delay, but I am offering your friend another order of coffee on the house, please ask here what flavors she would like and I will send her the coffee asap. I really do apologize and hope that you enjoy the coffee. I will send her 2 lbs of whatever type of flavored coffee she would like....

Super Moderator

Thank you for making the offer.

I think at this point your main focus should be on getting the original order processed and delivered.

Rose

well rose the order was shipped maybe 2 days ago so your friend is either going to receive it today or very soon,

thank you for you patience

Super Moderator

Hello again Jarafinc,

Thanks for staying on top of things. I'm sure my friend will call me when the coffee arrives.

Rose

Super Moderator

Hey Jarafinc,

The coffee arrived today. However, the order was for whole beans and they were ground!

Needless to say, my friend is extremely upset now! I'm sure he'll be contacting you directly.

I really hope you get your "major business difficulties" straightened out soon!

Rose

Super Moderator

Hey Jarafinc,

Take a look for yourself. Your website is very misleading, especially since you call your web site CoffeeBeans4U. You are leading the average person to believe that they're ordering whole beans.

I did a "test" order (which I immediately deleted) and saw for myself.
    On the page where you add an item to the cart, it doesn't give you any option or drop-down box to select whole beans or ground.

Then, when I looked at the order in the cart, I saw these words and a list of things to do.

Review your order below of Coffee Beans
    To change the quantity of coffee beans enter a new number in the Qty. box and click Update.

Notice the words COFFEE BEANS?

I wonder how many other people got a disappointing surprise when their coffee order arrived as ground instead of whole roasted beans.

I hope you're going to re-do all of the whole bean coffee orders that you sent ground up!

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Jarafinc
    I am a legitimate small business owner and would appreciate it if we could be professional in such a great opportunity to spread our business as this forum thanks
    jarafinc
    Jarafinc, The nightmare that PinkRose's friend has experienced from ordering from your company indicates to me that you and your "legitimate" small business are anything but professional.

Coffeeforums is a "great opportunity to spread... business". However, the only thing you seem to have spread around here is manure.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links