team up with someone in South Florida to buy bulk green coff

amor320

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I would like to know if anyone in the South Florida area is interested in teaming up with me to buy bulk green coffee beans from importers like Royal Coffee who sell only in bags around 150 lbs.

amor320

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry that I did not continue checking this forum for responses. I have just recently bought 8 132-150 lb bags of coffee beans. I have also since posted my website online. Here is the address divinecoffee.bz. I have checked your website but it's all in Spanish. You say you are a producer or a grower--what exactly do you offer? Your green coffee beans?

amor320

Cafesanvito

Nov 20, 2008
Costa Rica
Visit site
My apologies, I have not follow up this forum for many weeks, We are coffee growers or producers, I am now in the process of translations of my website. Next month we are starting our 2010-2011 harvest, we produce around 600 bags of green coffee, price that we are looking for this year is of $2.20 USD per pound, I am sure that it is just matter on finding more people interest on small quantities of green beans. I am open to suggestions...Sincerely