Vintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored

This is a discussion on Vintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored within the Business to Business B2B forums, part of the Community Board category; I have a vintage Royal #5 coffee roaster for sale. I personally restored the unit. Completely disassembled the roaster. Walnut shell blasted the internal barrel. ...

Vintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored

I have a vintage Royal #5 coffee roaster for sale. I personally restored the unit. Completely disassembled the roaster. Walnut shell blasted the internal barrel. Nickle plated the parts that were nickle plated originally. Refinished the painted cast iron parts. The outer skin of the barrel has been replaced and is not original. Went through the motor and it is electrically and mechanically sound. It runs out well. Have not fired up the burners. The gas burner system will need to be retro fitted for the gas you will be using. I have lowered the price to $4500 for the unit. I am finding out that the current economy has decreased the value of everything. I am sacrificing this unit. My time to restore it is being chalked up to having the experience of the restoration. Crating and shipping can be arranged.

Vintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored-100_3783.jpgVintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored-100_3786.jpg
    Last edited by searchman; 11-04-2012 at 08:58 AM.

2. # ADS

I am very interested in your roaster, please if you would be so kind, call me at 865-456-2281. thank you Ray

I have one as well, Royal Coffee Roaster I think belongs to 1896, I would like to know the value of it.

I saw several of these for sale in the past. The owners are asking anywhere from 1000-3000 each but I don't really know what they sold for.... I am sure if yours is in good condition, it is worth more.....

Acctually the last time that the roaste was use was 10 and we would like to sell it

Quote Originally Posted by searchman View Post
    I have a vintage Royal #5 coffee roaster for sale. I personally restored the unit. Completely disassembled the roaster. Walnut shell blasted the internal barrel. Nickle plated the parts that were nickle plated originally. Refinished the painted cast iron parts. The outer skin of the barrel has been replaced and is not original. Went through the motor and it is electrically and mechanically sound. It runs out well. Have not fired up the burners. The gas burner system will need to be retro fitted for the gas you will be using. I have lowered the price to $4500 for the unit. I am finding out that the current economy has decreased the value of everything. I am sacrificing this unit. My time to restore it is being chalked up to having the experience of the restoration. Crating and shipping can be arranged.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3783.JPG 
Views:	1748 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	22Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3786.JPG 
Views:	1111 
Size:	936.0 KB 
ID:	23
    I would purchase it if it is not the one I just send a question and am awaiting an answer.
    guy (765)730-2935

Ads