Vintage Royal #5 Coffee Roaster Restored

searchman

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Sold

I have a vintage Royal #5 coffee roaster for sale. I personally restored the unit. Completely disassembled the roaster. Walnut shell blasted the internal barrel. Nickle plated the parts that were nickle plated originally. Refinished the painted cast iron parts. The outer skin of the barrel has been replaced and is not original. Went through the motor and it is electrically and mechanically sound. It runs out well. Have not fired up the burners. The gas burner system will need to be retro fitted for the gas you will be using. I have lowered the price to $4500 for the unit. I am finding out that the current economy has decreased the value of everything. I am sacrificing this unit. My time to restore it is being chalked up to having the experience of the restoration. Crating and shipping can be arranged.

100_3783.JPG100_3786.JPG

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I saw several of these for sale in the past. The owners are asking anywhere from 1000-3000 each but I don't really know what they sold for.... I am sure if yours is in good condition, it is worth more.....

Guidoguy

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
I have a vintage Royal #5 coffee roaster for sale. I personally restored the unit. Completely disassembled the roaster. Walnut shell blasted the internal barrel. Nickle plated the parts that were nickle plated originally. Refinished the painted cast iron parts. The outer skin of the barrel has been replaced and is not original. Went through the motor and it is electrically and mechanically sound. It runs out well. Have not fired up the burners. The gas burner system will need to be retro fitted for the gas you will be using. I have lowered the price to $4500 for the unit. I am finding out that the current economy has decreased the value of everything. I am sacrificing this unit. My time to restore it is being chalked up to having the experience of the restoration. Crating and shipping can be arranged.

View attachment 22View attachment 23
I would purchase it if it is not the one I just send a question and am awaiting an answer.
guy (765)730-2935

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Dear Lucero,

I am interested in your Royal #5, Please give me a call at 801-725-3756 Mountain Time and let's talk.

Gordy

Hello Gordy,

You dug up an old post.

Try sending him a Private Message through this Forum.

He may have his settings on to receive a message in his E-mail letting him know a Private Message is waiting for him on the Forum.

Rose