Sprinter 3500 Coffee Van for immediate sale

Wolfpackpilot

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The van is a 2008 Mercedes Benz Sprinter 3500 with 15,000 miles.

60 gallon water tank
25 gallon waste water tank
Onboard diesel generator tapped to the vans fuel supply. (No LP gas needed) generator supplies all power if no 220 electrical is available.
2 Coleman roof mounted ac units.
Panasonic tough book with Shelby Soft POS software and wireless credit card processing. Cash draw, printer.
Large double door under counter refrig.
Overhead storage for cups
4 sinks with hot/cold water
Bunn airpot brewer
Bunn commercial bulk grinder
2 espresso grinders
Crem Expobar 2 group espresso machine.

Coffee Bus 007.jpgCoffee Bus 008.jpgCoffee Bus 009.jpg

Will also be willing to discuss a possible lease.

Java_Jolt

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Very interested! Email: m c b r i d e m e g h a n @ y a h o o . c o m without spaces...I don't have 5 posts so I can't put my email. I'm interested in price and lease options please! :)

clnorling

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Is your van still for sale? What are your prices for sale? for lease? Thank you. You can respond to my user name and add @ outdrs.net

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Coffeesc"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website.

It looks like "Wolfpackpilot" only posted that one messsage to the forum back in August, and he hasn't responded to any of the posts since then. I'm guessing that he's sold the Coffee Van already.

Rose

Last edited:

Wolfpackpilot

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
If this van is still for sale can you tell me the price you want for it thanks?
The van is still for sale. It is located in Greensboro, NC. The bank has told me they will not accept any lower than 50,000 to release the lean to the new owner. The remaining debt will be transferred to a personal loan. I owe much more than that! Seriously inquires only billy at springgardenbakery dot com

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Since his last response was back in April 2012, I'm guessing that it was sold.

That's why I've started asking people to post messages when their items are sold. It's very annoying when Forum members have to ask over and over again, especially when the seller doesn't bother to visit the Forum or respond.

Rose