Compostable sleeveless cups

Which cup would you like to see on our cups?

• design 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • design 2

• design 3

• design 4

• design 5

• design 6

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • design 7

• design 8

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • design 9

• Total voters

notplastics

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,
New here to Coffee forums and wanted to show you guys what we're working on. Please give us some feedback on the design you would like to see on our new 100% compostable insulated sleeveless paper cups. Design 1 cup design 2.jpg
Design 2cup design 3.jpg
Design 3cup design 4.jpg
Design 4cup design 6.jpg
Design 5cup design 7.jpg

Last edited:

rlauzon

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
They are all pretty. But that's not the issue.

One of my local roasters used this type of cup for their coffee. Every time (and I mean literally "every time") I got a cup of coffee at their place, the cup ended up leaking (sometimes in a very bad way). The problem was that the cups simply were made to break down and sometimes they broke down too quickly.

They have since switched back to the non-compostable cups and sleeves.

notplastics

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
They are all pretty. But that's not the issue.

One of my local roasters used this type of cup for their coffee. Every time (and I mean literally "every time") I got a cup of coffee at their place, the cup ended up leaking (sometimes in a very bad way). The problem was that the cups simply were made to break down and sometimes they broke down too quickly.

They have since switched back to the non-compostable cups and sleeves.

Thank you for your input! Our cups have been in the making for about 7 years now, and we finally got the right formula to get it working. Do you think that local roasters would prefer the coffee cup designs over the more "green targeted" designs?

rlauzon

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for your input! Our cups have been in the making for about 7 years now, and we finally got the right formula to get it working. Do you think that local roasters would prefer the coffee cup designs over the more "green targeted" designs?

I think they would really like a cup that they can advertise as "green" but will hold up for a reasonable amount of time.