New Double Drive-Thru Espresso trailer for sale SE USA

Hello, I have a 8.5'X20' modular building/trailer type double drive through I built for a company that unfortunately went out of business before it was completed.

My loss, your gain like the old saying goes. I'm hoping to find someone interested in buying it to start or add on to their existing coffee business or I am also interested in leasing it out to someone relatively local, within a few states.

Its located in the Triad, NC area and can be delivered to anywhere that connects by road for a small fee.

I'm asking $25,000 for it, which imho is a smoking deal. I can include a 3 group espresso machine, grinders, an ice machine, POS, sink, etc... for a little more.

6060393194_82e29b133b_z.jpg
6060394038_cf6f479266_z.jpg
6060395126_fe9cc1eae2_z.jpg
6059843327_fabbe27507_z.jpg

More photos HERE

Attachments

• 6060394038_cf6f479266_z.jpg
    6060394038_cf6f479266_z.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 4,010
  • 6060393194_82e29b133b_z.jpg
    6060393194_82e29b133b_z.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 5,506
Last edited:
Its about 95% complete, needing paint touchup, awnings and signage. This trailer was designed specifically and built from the ground up for use as a drive-thru. The innovative frame system is a tough 6" steel ladder frame which quickly releases from the wheel truck and drive yoke. This allows this trailer to lower within only a few inches of the ground setting the service window at the right height for car windows. We also added those little glass window-boxes under the drive-thru windows to have a point of sale display for baked goods. How do you sell stuff the customer can't see, right?

Outside, the body is conventionally framed and insulated to R15. Siding is concrete fiberglass panel with prime wood trim painted over with an elastomeric coating with some ceder shingle accents. The roof is steel, coated with premium Kynar in 'Copper Penny' color. Windows are hurricane rated vinyl framed, insulated and heat reflective tempered glass. I'd like to note that I have a decorative lattice enclosure that covers up the unsightly outside HVAC unit and didn't make the pictures.

Inside, ceiling height is 8-11' inside, it doesn't feel so small that way. There are 3 shop built sliding door cabinets with built in space for an ice machine, under-counter refrigerator, upright storage refrigerator, customers choice of sink and a trash can. It has central A/C sized (BIG) accordingly for all the presumed equipment that will be in the unit.

The water system is incomplete as it may, at this point be finished for a municipal water/sewer, well/septic system or tank/waste system as location dictates. It didn't make much sense to finish that part out at this point, flexibility being better. All water and drain lines that have to be in the walls are there and the design is consistent with a plan for flexible use as a tanker or connected water system.

Electrical is complete, its a 200Amp service. There are plenty of 110V outlets on their own circuits, 5 220V outlets in different locations offering flexibility for equipment layouts. There is cable and phone roughed in as is speaker wires, and ethernet cabling. There are also wires ran to the awning locations for lights and speakers as well as power roughed in for signage at all four corners of the box.

About Me

I am a Licensed NC General Commercial Contractor by trade. I build homes, condominiums, and light commercial/retail. I've been in business since 1992, and have built over 500 homes and other buildings. Construction of this trailer is all completely professional and completed to standards set forth in the ICC Standard International Building Code.

I was an owner of a roasting/coffee supply company through the 1990's and have owned 3 coffeeshops over the years. I laid out the plans for this trailer to simplify and ergonomically place everything as well as possible to facilitate fast, efficient service.

I also, according to my son, say "ugh" a lot and don't make a really great salesmen or videographer!
Here is a walk-around video we made for this ad. Enjoy... try not to laugh too hard, have pity on my presentation skills... PLEASE :decaf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FqJR5MIVls&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
The last time cmwoody visited the Forum was in December.

The trailer that he was selling has been sold.

Try sending him a private message through this Forum. Sometimes people have their preferences set so that they receive a message at their regular home E-mail, letting them know that there is a message waiting for them on the Coffee Forum.

Rose

mburkett2010

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
thank you...yea I sent him a private message I was hoping someone knew his phone number or email...I talked to him previously about a year ago but since then I have lost his number and his youtube video is no longer up.

The last time cmwoody visited the Forum was in December.

The trailer that he was selling has been sold.

Try sending him a private message through this Forum. Sometimes people have their preferences set so that they receive a message at their regular home E-mail, letting them know that there is a message waiting for them on the Coffee Forum.

Rose

Indeed, this worked. Send you a pm Matt with my phone number. Thanks!

jamnjamie

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
I know this has been sold but im looking to buy one just like it or have it built? I dont know if your still building these or if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks so much ,,,Jamie