Looking for distributors for my Bio-Fermented Civet/Luwak Coffee in States

JVcoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Greetings from Indonesia,
I have a great product which is bio-fermented civet coffee (JV Civet Coffee). It is an Arabic coffee and in roasted beans form. JV Civet Coffee is known for the first artificial civet coffee in the world.

JVCoffeebrosurdepan.jpg

From the results of Quality Analysis and Test of coffee flavors, it is concluded that JV Civet Coffee has unique characteristics and different, in which:

* JV Civet Coffee scent and flavor are very distinctive, delicious, and definitely preferred by coffee lovers especially if you have tasted civet coffee before.

* JV Civet Coffee acid content is much lower than usual civet coffee, making it safe for coffee lovers with sensitive stomach.

JVCoffeebrosurblkg.jpg

Please let me know if you are interested or have a connection to distribute this great product. I can give more information regarding JV Civet Coffee.

*Price: 250gr: $60 (Free Shipping) Or
1kg : $240 (Free Shipping)

Thank you for your time,
JV Civet Coffee

Last edited:

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello JV;
so if "JV Civet Coffee is known for the first artificial civet coffee in the world." why is there nothing on the internet when I search?
Seems misleading to use the "Civet" name and "artificial" in same sentance.
Reminds me of Jamaican or Hawiian coffee and people trying to cash in on the name.
Please provide more info.
Just my 2c worth.
Brian

JVcoffee

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Good morning what is the delivered price to Miami,Florida for your Beans ?

Best Regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,
The price for 250gr would be $60 and it's free shipping to anywhere. I can also give you the product proposal if you want, please PM me your email and I will send it back to you.

Thank you,
Rico

Hello JV;
so if "JV Civet Coffee is known for the first artificial civet coffee in the world." why is there nothing on the internet when I search?
Seems misleading to use the "Civet" name and "artificial" in same sentance.
Reminds me of Jamaican or Hawiian coffee and people trying to cash in on the name.
Please provide more info.
Just my 2c worth.
Brian

Hi Brian,
Please note that for our international marketing purpose, we're changing our product name to JV Coffee. It's originally made in Indonesia factory and it's named after Luwak Tink Tonk.

The product itself is experiencing bio-fermented process, so it has unique characteristics and different from ordinary Civet Coffee as I mentioned before.

*We are also selling the original civet coffee beans right now. Please let me know if you are interested, I can send you my product proposal as well.

Best regards,
Rico

Last edited: