Seattle Coffee Truck Original XL for Sale

Xiphos

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone!

I'm embarking on a new coffee venture and am looking to sell my 2008 Seattle Coffee Truck XL. Most of you are familiar with the vehicle and I have made some special modifications and upgrades (including getting rid of the Curtis stuff and upgrading to Bunn). It was the last 2008 model built and includes the Pioneer Sound System, Solar Panels, 2x Blend Tech Blenders, and all the fixings. Some other items I've tossed on it are:

Bunn Brewer w/2 Satellites (.5,1,or 1.5 brew capacity) and heater
New Water Filters and wholesale account (cheaper than what Seattle sells you and better)
Upgraded Water Pumps
New Pastry Case (the one that comes with it is really hard for customers to see)
Brand new, still under warranty, Generac 7500 QP Gas Generator
My rewritten manual (again Seattle skimps you here) that includes more detailed how-tos and all the equipment manuals and parts contacts
New tires (just did this 2 weeks ago)

I can back all of this up with receipts and paper too :) Accepting all reasonable offers and hopefully I can make your mobile venture as successful as mine was.

Meets all MA Vehicle and Health Inspection criteria. Currently it is located in Boston, MA and is fully operational. If you want to chat, please send an email to
arusso at captainscoffeebrewers.com

interiorregister.jpginteriorespresso.jpg

Last edited:

Xiphos

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My new venture is opening a micro-roastery/cafe.

As per if it is still for sale, yes it. Send me an email and I will send you the equipment list, photos, etc.

deanmccollum

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Interested in your truck

My new venture is opening a micro-roastery/cafe.

As per if it is still for sale, yes it. Send me an email and I will send you the equipment list, photos, etc.

I am interested in starting my own coffee truck here in Charlotte and I would love to see and know more about your truck for sale.

Xiphos

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
For those of you who expressed interest, I am reducing the price from 65k, to 60k and will accept all reasonable offers to discuss a sale. The truck is outside of Boston, MA.