I want to sell my Online Coffe Shop!

KonaHB

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I want to sell my online coffee shop

KonaHB.Com - Kona Hawaiian Blend Coffee Shop

Nice design coffee shop (the design will attract people to drink coffee).

August 2011 gross revenue: $75
Amazon affiliate: $59
Link ads: $16

Asking Price: $xxxx

PM me your offers

or place your bid here: sedo .com/search/details.php4?domain=konaHB.com

The highest bidder will get the coffee shop

*All about kona coffee:
Kona coffee is the market name for coffee (Coffea arabica) cultivated on the slopes of Hualalai and Mauna Loa in the North and South Kona Districts of the Big Island of Hawaii. It is one of the most expensive coffees in the world. Only coffee from the Kona Districts can be described as "Kona". The weather of sunny mornings, cloud or rain in the afternoon, little wind and mild nights combined with porous, mineral rich volcanic soil, creates favorable coffee growing conditions. The loanword for coffee in the Hawaiian language is kope, pronounced

Last edited:

BrowenHarley

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi, If you want to sell your coffee shop online than you have to visit some site. I think there are many sites available for online selling product so they provide you best information and also it give you best price of your shop.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I guess I see the site you want to sell as being in the same boat as crack of dawn's discussed in another thread. I assume you are drop shipping coffee beans from the source? Revenues appear to be minimal, especially if you had to go back to August of last year to show a few pounds of beans getting sold. The only value I can find in your online site is the time it took for you to put it together. And in this day and age, that doesn't count for much, imo.