your own coffee in capsules

SaporiMed

Oct 25, 2011
Italy
Visit site
Hello.
This is Alessandro from Italy.
I am new to this forum, so first of all I want to say Hi to the forum community :)

I'm here also to present the opportunity for any roaster or anyone that want to come into the coffee business.

I work for an italian coffee roaster which is the 5th producer of coffee in capsules in Italy.
We already produce capsules for another 40 companies all over the world.

You can have a complete package ( your logo on wrapping paper) , you can choose your blend from 100% arabica to 100% robusta, and if you are a coffee roaster which sell particular blends, then you can send us your coffee and we will create your capsule.
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me in private.

it's a fact that coffee in capsule (starting from Europe) is the fasted growing market in the coffee business; just thinking that multinational companies have now factories that can produce over 30 milion of capsules a day.

Our capsules are standard and can fit in most of the coffe machines like Lavazza Point, Lavazza Elle, Capitani, Princess, Polti, Gaggia, Petroncini, Sanremo "Portofino".
These capsule are NOT fitting in all patent system like A modo mio, Nespresso, Lavazza Blu.

That's all for now.
Enjoy your coffee :) :coffee-bean:
and sorry if my english is not perfect.

Attachments

• capsula_small.jpeg
    capsula_small.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,280

mycoffeepod

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
[h=2]Try MyCoffeePod Refillable & Reusable Capsules, there is no need to fiddle around trying to make your coffee. The Nespresso machine is famous for instant great tasting coffee and if people are looking for refillable capsules without that fuss try MyCoffeePod Refillable Capsules![/h]

Visit the website mycoffeepod . com . au​