online coffee shop

GiveGrowGo

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
hey friends, Here a place to get great quallity beans online... its cool because you can buy locally roasted coffee based on what area of the states your in. (for those of us in the states;) I just started the site Locally Roasted Coffee Shop is a place to buy coffee online.

Also I would love some creative feed back. what do you think? the good the bad and the ugly.

I hope life is treating you all awesomely, and the coffee business is good !!

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "GiveGrowGo"

I took a quick look at your website, and it looks like you're off to a good start. I noticed that your selections of local roasters and what they offer is very limited. I was hoping to see more roasters listed for each section of the country.

Like I said, you're off to a good start. Good luck with it!

Rose

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
Interesting looking site. I agree, a bit limited in the selection. There are online coffee providers that allow for online coffee purchases of fine coffee that are fresh roasted and sent to you direct and quickly. Have you looked at world regional Fresh Roasted Coffee Bean Companies for your project? I hope this goes well for you. We all need great coffee.

BrowenHarley

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
If you plan your coffee shop business online than you have to start your business using some latest technology. Now a days latest technology is POS system it is mange your business. You have to just setup this system related to your business.

Latest posts