Boresha's B-Skinny Coffee

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
For months I have found Boresha International to be impressive and personally fulfilling. The company features health products that taste great and help individuals lose weight. The research behind these products is ahead of its time and has been going on for 28 years thanks to Dr. Ann de Wees Allen (head of the National Glycemic Institute of Biomedical Research). I have been blessed with the rewarding opportunity of introducing this company and its life changing products to individuals thus helping them achieve their goals and improve their health.

One of Boresha's most popular products is a coffee beverage known as B-Skinny Coffee. This arabic coffee is 100% organic, diabetic friendly, and infrared roasted. In addition to containing buffered caffeine and combating stress related eating, this coffee is also the world's first thermogenic fat burning coffee. It has helped countless individuals improve their lives and burn the fat that they don't want. I would be more than happy to answer any questions regarding the product(s) and the company. It has been my pleasure to help individuals and I would like to raise awareness for this wonderful opportunity. Please feel free to reply or message me for more information. Thank you very much.

Moka-Pot

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Is there an additive/active ingredient that makes it thermogenic?

That's how they used to advertise ephedra. Wonderful stuff for weight loss & energy, but a little on the dangerous side.

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
That is a great question. It is true that Ephedrine is an effective weight loss treatment when used with caffeine, but it does in fact lead to side effects such as hypertension, seizures, heart palpitations, insomnia, and memory loss to name a few. Ephedrine is also similar to the hunger control drug phenylpropanolamine, which has been banned in the US.

I am happy to inform you that BSkinny does not contain Ephedrine or phenylpropanolamine. Instead it consists of a different all-natural blend that activates fat cells to release fat instead of take in fat. The nutritional facts and ingredients are listed on this page B-Skinny Coffee | Boresha | Dr. Ann de Wees Allen. Chromium Polynicotinate is one of the major contributors to healthy qualities of the coffee. This along with the other ingredients are perfectly safe unless of course taken in extremely large doses (which is obviously the case with anything). Chromium Picolinate Polynicotinate weight loss supplement facts and information...

I hope that this helps.