Industrial Coffee Grinder For Sale

charlesrojo

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Modern Process Model 777 coffee grinder.Industrial roller style grinds aprox. 2000 lbs. per hour. This grinder has a closed loop cooling system, feed hopper and a Formost vacuum lift for coffee. This machine is in excellent cond. We are a coffee roaster in Denver Co. and have other equiptment for sale. We have totally changed our process for grinding and packaging coffee. If intersted we can train you on this equiptment at our Denver Roasting Facility.

Thanks, Chuck

Last edited:

John1944

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in the 777 grinder, how much and when was the last time or how much coffee has been put through the system since the last refurbished mills. Also, are you using a roller mill setup or something different for your new process..
Thanks

john

charlesrojo

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
John,

Thanks for your interest. As mentioned the machine is in great condition, and is only being used for special runs right now. We last used the grinder in March 2012 for a Troop Coffee order; before that it was in-line with our automated bagger and ran for 18 months at 20% utilization on a weekly basis. Total estimated coffee through these rollers is only 250,000lbs on a medium grind.

If you would like to set up a call to discuss in more detail I am available today (May 14) and this week. My number is: 303-918-0208.

Last edited by a moderator: