Lookling for xl capacity bulk coffee grinder

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

We're looking for a grinder to fill bulk wholesale bean orders. I've found a few grind masters that appear to be set up to grind smaller quantities from large hoppers.

Anyone have any information, suggestions or even a used large capacity grinder for sale?

btw, I've found the grind master with three hoppers @ 5lbs each. The next up I've found do like 1000 lbs at a crack or something crazy like that.

Anything in the middle? Say, 10 -30 lbs at a time for a small scale bulk wholesale operation?

Thanks in advance.

scott

Pushcart

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Bulk Coffee Grinder

Hey Scott,

I'm looking for something similar, did you ever find a grinder that fits that kind of capacity?

Thanks!
Lisa

Hello,

We're looking for a grinder to fill bulk wholesale bean orders. I've found a few grind masters that appear to be set up to grind smaller quantities from large hoppers.

Anyone have any information, suggestions or even a used large capacity grinder for sale?

btw, I've found the grind master with three hoppers @ 5lbs each. The next up I've found do like 1000 lbs at a crack or something crazy like that.

Anything in the middle? Say, 10 -30 lbs at a time for a small scale bulk wholesale operation?

Thanks in advance.

scott

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey, Lisa,

Still looking. Nothing in the desired range, though. Mahlkonig is one we're looking at. Ditting is another. If all else fails, we might go with a Bunn bulk grinder.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Good luck.

Scott