Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for user manual and training on Thermoplan Black/White CTS espresso machine

This is a discussion on Looking for user manual and training on Thermoplan Black/White CTS espresso machine within the Business to Business B2B forums, part of the Community Board category; We picked up a Thermoplan Black & White CTS Starbucks type super automatic espresso machine. We're looking for a user manual for the unit. We ...

Looking for user manual and training on Thermoplan Black/White CTS espresso machine

We picked up a Thermoplan Black & White CTS Starbucks type super automatic espresso machine. We're looking for a user manual for the unit. We also need training for the unit. If anyone has any info, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    There isn't contact info for in the states. There is a couple of email address at the bottom of this link. I am sure if you send an email requesting a manual they should be able to provide one for you. Hope this helps!
    http://www.thermoplan.ch/__/frontend/handler/document.php?id=317&type=42
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

First question,

Did you buy a Black and White or a Verismo 801? If its a Black and White call Bunn they can help you get the info you need. If its an Verismo 801 that was in a Starbucks then your in for what might be a rude wake up call.

Bunn is the official distributor for all Thermoplan in the US so that is the first place you must look. The problem with the 801's they weren't suppose to be sold after use. They were suppose to be destroyed because they contain proprietary programming only used for Starbucks. Parts and service are going to be the next challenge. Your going to have to find a service center.

One other thing the last few years the 801's maintenance was downplayed in favor of the new 901 that was introduced. So the 801 is probably in need of urgent repair. As nice as these units are they require regular and expensive upkeep. If you 200K on your grinder mill your looking at roughly $2500 in maintenance just to bring the machine up to spec.

I'm sorry I can't be more help and good luck.

CC
    Have you ever walked through the isle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Here a link to the actual Thermoplan category: Cafe Parts: The Espresso Part Super Store

Rudy
    Last edited by topher; 09-21-2012 at 05:57 AM. Reason: URL posting

Full service and programming manual.

Hi, i have a full service and programming manual, 250 pages for your machine. These are easy machines to work on, and will serve you well for a long time, as long as you clean and service regularly.

Is it possible to get a copy of this manual.

Regards.

Manual

Hi, i can download onto a memory stick and post it out to you.

Manual for Thermoplan

Quote Originally Posted by madmaninc View Post
    Is it possible to get a copy of this manual.

Regards.
    Manuals can be purchased from our website: Cafe Parts: The Espresso Part Super Store

Antony, I also have a Thermoplan Verismo 801. Is there any way I can get the manual mentioned below also? Thanks Kindly, Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Antony View Post
    Hi, i have a full service and programming manual, 250 pages for your machine. These are easy machines to work on, and will serve you well for a long time, as long as you clean and service regularly.

Thermoplan CTM and CTS parts and service

I am from ipm coffee Innovations in Alpha, NJ. Since 1996 we have been distributing Thermoplan black and white machines in the US. Since 1998 we have been limited to selling the ctm (hot milk frother) machines due to the Starbucks agreement. If you check the thermoplan site, you may notice that we are currently the only US distributor other than Starbucks, who have exclusivity on the verismo lines, and Bunn OMatic who have distribution of the Tiger and up and coming Black and white 3.
    Many who have purchased the verismo 801 from eBay and other sources find no support from the factory due to the exclusivity agreement. And as someone has mentioned previously, these models were to have been disabled by eprom removal. Unfortunately, for those models help is limited, but some parts are available. However, there are also Rancilio Orbita ctm and cts machines out there along with our IPM Supra ctm machines and with those machines I may be able help. Although these machines have been discontinued for the past 3 years, we still have some parts available along with parts diagrams. However, service manuals and service access cards to programming are restricted to factory reps. If you pm me with questions I can let you know whether we can help. The thermoplan black and white machines are The most reliable super automatic machines. Their modularity has enabled us to maintain 80+ machines with minimal service staff by overhauling and testing modules in the shop, then swapping them on location. We can also offer mechanical assembly (grinder/brewer), hydraulic assembly (hot water tank) and hot milk frother assembly overhauls by ups. Please pm if you are interested in this service.
    We hope to be able to offer some kind of service to those who find themselves with an unsupported Thermoplan machine.
    Thank you,
    Greg
    Ipm coffee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads