World's only fat burning coffee

Redman123

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Every time you look around there is a new coffee? We have a product that has buffered caffeine, outer shell is not burnt from roasting and is Thermagenic fat burning coffee. We also do shipping and are ready to go.

Last edited by a moderator:

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't know... I'm waiting to see what you are selling after getting in your first five posts. I think that will be really interesting too.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Brian,

I'm probably going to regret writing this here....but the name of the coffee is Boresha BSkinny Coffee. If you Google it, you can get some information about it.

I was expecting a lot of spam on this thread, but it didn't happen (yet)

Rose

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So after a 5 mminute search on this "miracle " coffee I found out that it is just a "buffered" caffine additive. The buffering is just caffine with chromium bound niacin and fructose. The patent has nothing to do with this process from what I have found. There is no real scientific background for this from what I have found other than suggestions from non sceintific sources that this may work in theory. There is no published scientific information from any reliable publications from what I have been able to find. This has been around for a number of years and if it truly was the miracle they say it is a pharmacutiacal company would of bought them out for hundreds of millions because they would protect all of their billions in profits from all their diet products and medicine or they would market it and make billions.
Brian

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Brian,

Although I was curious, I haven't had much time to explore this. Thanks for doing all that research and letting us know what you found.

Most things that appear to work "in theory" turn out to be a waste of money. This sounds like one of them.

Rose