Behmor 1600 drum roaster for sale

The roaster is in perfect condition, about a year old and I roasted maybe 5 pounds of coffee in it at most. The reason I am selling is that I haven't used it in a while, there are just too many great small roasting companies here in Oakland, CA.

Lowered to $200 including shipping.
    Last edited by senad; 09-21-2015 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Price change

Super Moderator
    Hello "senad"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website. It sounds like you enjoy your coffee! We hope you'll stay around a while and participate in the discussions.

Please post a message here when you sell your roaster. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread.

Thanks.
    Rose

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by senad View Post
    The roaster is in perfect condition, about a year old and I roasted maybe 5 pounds of coffee in it at most. The reason I am selling is that I haven't used it in a while, there are just too many great small roasting companies here in Oakland, CA.

$300 with shipping included.
    can you post some good photos to help the sales?

Thank you for the suggestion, here are a couple of photos I just took. Also, I realized my model is Behmor 1600, not Plus. From what I gathered, the upgraded model has two drum speeds instead of one, and the temperature reading from both the drum and the exhaust. I don't think they make a big difference, my model already allows for the custom roasting curve, I didn't feel I needed more adjustments.

In light of new information, I am lowering my asking price to $260 (shipping included).

Behmor 1600 drum roaster for sale-img_20150702_110122.jpgBehmor 1600 drum roaster for sale-img_20150702_110304.jpg

Looks interesting.I did some google search and found out whats improved on plus model. Does anyone on forum upgraded from Behmor 1600 to Plus and has personal experience? What's the difference between the Plus edition other than whats mentioned above?
    Last edited by Bereka; 07-02-2015 at 06:44 PM.

With 5 years and 1000+ roasts on mine I upgraded the panel to the Plus. Aside from speed the biggie is being able to go manual control and bypass preset profiles. You can chose, whenever you wish, to go at 100%, 75% 50% and 25% heat. The upgrade is a big plus. It has changed what I get in the cup. (I suspect 5 years with it helps too!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tourman View Post
    With 5 years and 1000+ roasts on mine I upgraded the panel to the Plus. Aside from speed the biggie is being able to go manual control and bypass preset profiles. You can chose, whenever you wish, to go at 100%, 75% 50% and 25% heat. The upgrade is a big plus. It has changed what I get in the cup. (I suspect 5 years with it helps too!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thank you Tourman

Hi folks,

My life got a sidetracked for the last few months and I let my Behmor collect some more dust (it will be vacuumed before shipping ). It's back on the market. I did not use it since it was listed the first time. Hopefully I can find it a home where it can be put to good use. Considering few more months have passed and that I really need to free up some space (and funds) for Izzo Alex Duetto I snatched on eBay earlier today , the new price is $200 including shipping.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Senad,
    Is your roaster still available?

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links