Big Island Estate Coffee Farm For Sale

HitalugaFarm

Jul 27, 2015
Keaau, Hawaii
Visit site
A newly developed 3 acre home and coffee farm on Hawaii's Big Island is for sale. One acre contains the newly built main house, guesthouse, workshop, drying shed and sunscreen house with the other 2 acres containing 1,585 Red Caturra coffee trees that have just put on their first beans. All equipment and furnishings go with this farm located on the foothill slopes of Mauna Loa and only a few miles from surfing, snorkeling and diving. This is a 1-2 person estate farm that only requires 4-5 days per month of maintenance leaving 25 days to enjoy Hawaii. Find out more at HawaiianHome4sale.com ~ Paradise combining the love of Coffee.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful location...would be such a refreshing change from So Cal! I'm even quite sure I could learn to like the lack of traffic congestion...lol!

KonaKona

Jul 6, 2015
Honolulu, HI
Visit site
A newly developed 3 acre home and coffee farm on Hawaii's Big Island is for sale. One acre contains the newly built main house, guesthouse, workshop, drying shed and sunscreen house with the other 2 acres containing 1,585 Red Caturra coffee trees that have just put on their first beans. All equipment and furnishings go with this farm located on the foothill slopes of Mauna Loa and only a few miles from surfing, snorkeling and diving. This is a 1-2 person estate farm that only requires 4-5 days per month of maintenance leaving 25 days to enjoy Hawaii. Find out more at HawaiianHome4sale.com ~ Paradise combining the love of Coffee.

Very nice, beautiful farm. I was just out there last weekend. Maybe I can come look at it next time I'm out there.