Anybody interested in splitting 100 lbs. of Maui Coffee?

krivera1

May 9, 2006
El Paso, TX
Visit site
Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy my Christmas beans for gifting... I have bought beans from Maui Growers before for personal use, but I'm looking to buy some of their lesser priced beans for gifting... They only sell in 100 lb. increments - I need less than half of that... Is anyone interested to go 50/50 on a bag of Maui coffee?

I haven't decided on the type, but likely it will be either their Maui Peaberry or Maui Mokka... Price will be between $8-$10/lb. so 50 lbs. will be $400-$500...

Please send me a private message if you're interested...

Ken

Sorry Guys, I'll cancel my request... Gonna have to look at other options... Thanks!

Ken

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi folks,

I'm looking to buy my Christmas beans for gifting... I have bought beans from Maui Growers before for personal use, but I'm looking to buy some of their lesser priced beans for gifting... They only sell in 100 lb. increments - I need less than half of that... Is anyone interested to go 50/50 on a bag of Maui coffee?

I haven't decided on the type, but likely it will be either their Maui Peaberry or Maui Mokka... Price will be between $8-$10/lb. so 50 lbs. will be $400-$500...

Please send me a private message if you're interested...

Ken

I suppose it is green coffee from this year harvest? or old harvest?
do you know where in Maui this coffee is from? is it from Ka'anapali? any info on altitude?
flavor profiles?
and most importantly, how do we do for the freight from your location to other places in USA?