SOLD: Diedrich IR-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeepSearch

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi All,

For sale is a stunning Diedrich IR-12. Built to order in 2013, it's been only gently used since then (only 25 hours of use on the hour meter). I have attached some pictures to this post, and here is a link to view a clip of the roaster in operation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0o3q7kcbdw3d6u/Operating.mov?dl=0

Some other info about this particular roaster:
Capacity: 12 Kilos (26 Pounds) Per Batch
Electrical: 110v
Gas Type: Natural
Roaster Weight: 960 Pounds
Roaster Overall Dimensions: 76" H, 42" L, 30.5" W
Color: Blue with Grey Pin Striping
Added Features: Hour Meter, Stainless Steel Hopper, Stainless Steel Mantle, Cleaning/Tool Kit, Pin Striping

Paid just over $23,000 for it, and considering it's like new condition I am asking $20,000. Feel free to reply to this thread or private message me with any questions if interested. Cheers.

Attachments

• Front_1.jpg
    Front_1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 407
  • Side_2.jpg
    Side_2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 364
  • Side_1.jpg
    Side_1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 326
  • Hour_Meter.jpg
    Hour_Meter.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 254
  • Controls.jpg
    Controls.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:

DeepSearch

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
For Sale - Diedrich IR-12

Thanks, QuantumBeanCoffee! She is, indeed. We're located in the Chicagoland area and are able to crate and ship, if needed.

Last edited:

DeepSearch

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Wwcove,

The IR-12 chaff collection setup is contained within the roaster, and for cleaning purposes is accessible through various doors on the sides of the roaster. If you are referring to an afterburner, however, no we don't have one of those with this.

Can't say there's one reason over another for listing this. We've had a couple cafes for 10 years now, and we decided to expand into roasting a few years ago. It's had it's successes, but we've decided to take a step back from the roasting side of things and maybe get back into it later. Cheers!

Last edited:

Moavcoffee

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi I'm very interested in the roaster. could you email me at [email protected] about some more info about the roaster and possible shipping charge from you to me in billings mt.
or you can just reply here as well.
thanks
Jeff Hosa

Last edited:

Nugget

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
sold to me!! However, I'll have a 6lb Primo for sale, with exhaust ducting soon. I'll start my own thread with the info as soon as my larger roaster shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.