SOLD: Astra Mega IIC 2 group espresso machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrowdy

Mar 1, 2016
Visit site
Up for sale is a nice condition, nice working machine that I know very little about. It came from a low volume store that specialized in hamburgers and not coffee. I picked it up and soon found out that it was too much for my needs. It has 3 porta filters and 4 stainless steel espresso cups. As you can see from the photos, it has hot water on one side and the steam wand on the other. It is 110V powered making it easy for home use. I know nothing about these machines, but I do know that it works and works well. Both groups (I think that is what they are called) work great as well as the steam and hot water. I honestly don't know where to start with pricing so I will leave it to the highest bidder. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer. It is super heavy so local pickup is preferred. I will ship if needed, but I am certain it will be a few pennies.

Message me for more photos if needed.
Best offer gets it.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1745.JPG
    IMG_1745.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "zrowdy"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

Please post a message here when your espresso machine is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread.

Thanks,
Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.