I am selling a 3 Kilo Commercial Roaster

efurtz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a US Roasters (made in USA) 3 Kilo fully automated Coffee Bean Roaster. I purchased it new in 2009 and only roasted approx. 2000 lbs. I lost my warehouse lease in August of 2015 so the Roaster is in storage and ready to ship to you. I will sell the 12' of class 1 double walled exhaust vent as well. I made a video of me roasting here:

http://www.minderrific.com/threekiloroaster/3KiloF.wmv

I also have 9000 (foil with co2 release valve) bags for sale. You can easily design your own logo, print it on a sticky backed label and press over mine. Save your self many thousands of $$$$.

I am ready to ship TODAY.

Rick
404-252-3590

efurtz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I have $15K into the roaster ONLY...make me your best offer. It was brand new in 2009 and I only roasted 2000lbs with it.

Rick
404-252-3590 hme
678-463-9092 cell

efurtz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Oh is that so.....what "game" is it that I am playing? I haven't a clue what the used coffee roaster market will bear. I do know no one can find a FULLY AUTOMATED 3 kilo roaster anywhere for less than the $15K if you buy one new. SO you tell me (oh wise one) what is mine worth having only roasted 2000 lbs?

efurtz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Nope......It will roast up to 8 lbs per roast. Depending on how long you set the roast, divide that time by 60 min and that will give you the number of roasts in an hour. I use a dark roast and can produce 4 of them in an hour. That would yield 32 lbs per hour (32 lbs of GREEN BEANS). Final yield equals approx 26 lbs.

efurtz

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Just remember, the benefit of a fully automatic roaster.....not only can you be bagging coffee while the next batch is roasting (not needing to pay full attention to it) but the roast parameters are set in stone (as it were) so you have consistency across the spectrum in your roasts. If the roaster is only worth $10K then the additional benefit of it being fully automated must add quite a bit more....wouldn't you think?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Just remember, the benefit of a fully automatic roaster.....not only can you be bagging coffee while the next batch is roasting (not needing to pay full attention to it) but the roast parameters are set in stone (as it were) so you have consistency across the spectrum in your roasts. If the roaster is only worth $10K then the additional benefit of it being fully automated must add quite a bit more....wouldn't you think?

Interesting point. However, it's doubtful that someone could place a monetary value on the amount of time a piece of equipment saves them. It's also doubtful that it would be a good reason to up the price of the item.

It would be like watching a commercial with the announcer saying, "This $10 buffing tool will save you three hours of hand waxing and buffing, so we're going to charge you $50 more for it."

Rose