Trade my Diedrich ir12 for a smaller roaster

jayman

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello,

I have a 1995 Diedrich IR12 in Great condition.
I am looking to trade for a smaller roaster: 3-5 kilo preferred.

Send me pics of what you have to trade and I will reply with pics of the IR12 i have.

Prefer trading because we currently use the roaster a few times a month and do not want to be without roaster.

Currently setup to run on propane, included are the components to run on natural gas too.

Thanks...

fivepointroaster

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm guessing this would be too small but I thought I'd put it out there. How about a trade for a Huky 500T? It can roast ~4-5 pounds an hour. I would willing to trade and provide some cash in exchange if you're interested.

evening2121

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Jayman. I am in ny. Looking for an ir12 basically a second unit. Would you be willing to sell vs trade? I can wait until you find a replacement.

kent1765

May 21, 2016
Visit site
Still looking to trade?

Hello,

I have a 1995 Diedrich IR12 in Great condition.
I am looking to trade for a smaller roaster: 3-5 kilo preferred.

Send me pics of what you have to trade and I will reply with pics of the IR12 i have.

Prefer trading because we currently use the roaster a few times a month and do not want to be without roaster.

Currently setup to run on propane, included are the components to run on natural gas too.

Thanks...

I have a 2007 ir-3 in mint condition. Blue with chaff collecter, very low hours. I'll send pics if you're still looking for a trade. Thanks, Kent