For Sale: Gaggia MDF

Boss99er

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone. I have a Gaggia MDF for sale. I only used the thing 5-6 times. It works fantastic! However, I own a coffee roasting business and bought it to use on a coffee cart. I then decided to offer pour-over and drip brew as well, so the doser on the MDF makes it a little too fumbly to use on the cart when I need to grind 65-70 grams for a full pot of drip. I bought it for $250 a few months ago, but will sell it for $175 shipped if anyone is interested. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just dont want it to sit in my cupboard completely unused. I'll have to see if I have the original box. If I do not, I'll just make sure its packaged extremely well.

Thanks everyone!

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:

Boss99er

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Nobody? Well......how about $150 shipped? If you're serious about buying, shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss the price further if needed. I just need to get this off my bench. Its silly to have such a nice grinder collecting dust.

Thanks gang!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Boss99er (Matt)

Please post a message when your Gaggia MDF is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread. I have a feeling you'll be selling it soon.

Thanks,
Rose