SOLD: primo coffee roaster with data logger

PRIMO COFFEE ROASTER WITH CYCLONE. The batch capacity is 35lb Green coffee. The roaster electrical is 110v=25.5 amps and the Gas supplied is 3/4" inlet. It is set up for Propane. The venting for the cooler and cyclone is 6". The roaster has USB to connect your computer for roasting profile. The roaster is practically new. Only roasted about 400lb. Ready for pick up. e-mail me for any questions at raul@donraulcoffee.com. Thanks for your interest.
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...675567457.html

Super Moderator
    Hello "donraul"

It would be nice if you would list your asking price for your roaster. Do you have any photos that you could share with us?

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread.

Thanks,
    Rose

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    Hello "donraul"

It would be nice if you would list your asking price for your roaster. Do you have any photos that you could share with us?

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it, and we can close this thread.

Thanks,
    Rose
    Hi Rose,

Sorry I'm new to the forum. I will try to add some pictures. I am asking for $18k. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD: primo coffee roaster with data logger-01515_65ns00aosce_1200x900.jpg  

SOLD: primo coffee roaster with data logger-00i0i_5th9tvd75xt_1200x900.jpgSOLD: primo coffee roaster with data logger-00d0d_rcwncgqrv4_1200x900.jpgHere are a few more pictures of the Primo Roaster.

Why are you asking 18k when the manufacturer is only asking 17.9k for it brand new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Countrycoop View Post
    Why are you asking 18k when the manufacturer is only asking 17.9k for it brand new one?
    The economic roaster starts at 17.9k, however when you start adding the belts and whistles you end up spending more money. This is not a standard roaster. This roaster has a computer data logger installed with thermocouples to the drum and to the exhaust for air temperature. It is also Iron Man Commercial grade motors and has the best steel for the frame. This is a custom made roaster. I am asking 18k OBO. Thanks for asking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SOLD: primo coffee roaster with data logger-00n0n_gloe42m4ieg_1200x900.jpg  

Roaster is SOLD! Thanks

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links