Coffee Artist

CoffeeQuill

Aug 27, 2016
NYC
Visit site
Hello! (I realized I posted to the wrong forum, so I am reposting here instead) :)

I am a coffee artist and looking to see if anyone wants to commission me to do a painting (using nothing else but coffee) of the front of their coffee shop, house, you name it.
13395154_1086058974787834_987779233_n.jpgCoffee Painting of My Coffee Shop Coffee Shop.jpgIspresso Coffee Shop Coffee Painting.jpgOld Bean Coffee Shop.jpgSmithandChang Coffee Shop Front.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeQuill

Aug 27, 2016
NYC
Visit site
Thanks everyone!

I typically paint them on 9 by 12 pieces of watercolor paper and charge $80. If you're interested I would be happy to make the piece and if and only if you like the piece- you pay me and I'll ship it. I don't want someone to pay for something they don't like :)

Cheers,

Sam

CoffeeQuill

Aug 27, 2016
NYC
Visit site
Hi Peaberry! I mostly work from photographs most of the time. Usually from different street views in Google Maps... unless the front of your shop is not featured in Google Maps in which case I would have you send me 2 pictures or so :)

CoffeeQuill

Aug 27, 2016
NYC
Visit site
Hi Peaberry, did you send me anything? I am new to this forum and just realized it doesn't send notifications about messages right away to your email. Cheers.