Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Looking for a smaller roaster.
- 12-17-2016, 03:07 PM #1
Found one - Looking for a smaller roaster.
I'm interested in finding a 1K or maybe a 1# commercial roaster, i.e. Diedrich IR-1, Probatino, San Franciscan or USRC 1# Sample Roasters. Late model with data logging is preferred.
I'm located in Northern Ohio but I'm willing to drive a ways to pick it up.
Last edited by moxiechef; 12-18-2016 at 08:05 PM.
- 12-28-2016, 12:25 AM #2
- 01-11-2017, 01:40 PM #3
Not sure if it's too big, but I've got a newer IR 2.5 setup to run Artisan I may be selling if I can get my hands on a IR-5.
- By JSACoffee in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 04:11 AM
- By jayman in forum Buy, Sell and TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 06-01-2016, 02:12 AM
- By Frihed89 in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2014, 07:43 AM
- By CoffeeJunky in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 04:39 PM
- By Juliann Castell in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2006, 04:49 PM