SOLD: Artisan 6M Complete Roasting and Bean-Cooling System

Status
Not open for further replies.

keyboard_cat

Jan 6, 2017
Memphis, TN
Visit site
I'm selling my Artisan 6M fluid-bed roaster (in black) in like-new condition. It's a lovely machine and an extremely versatile roaster, and it has only been used to roast approximately 200lbs of coffee, I unfortunately just don't have time to roast anymore. The machine is located in Tennessee. I'm asking $2,500. I prefer local pickup, and I will split the cost of gas with you (by deducting it from the total price) if you have to travel more than 100 miles to get it. If absolutely necessary I can arrange freight shipping for around $400.

Manufacturer's listing here: https://coffeecrafters.com/product/artisan-6/

Everything included on the manufacturer's page is included in this sale, all in like-new condition, plus a few extra feet of modular aluminum ductwork if you like.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I do have pictures upon request, they just aren't very fancy as the machine is disassembled and in the back of my van at the moment. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Keyboard_Cat,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

I'm not sure why the Coffee Forum's system is letting new members include a link in their very first post. Usually you would need to contribute to the Coffee Forums discussions about five times before a link is allowed. I guess this is your lucky day!

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold.

Thanks, Rose

jl1982

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site
I was under the impression that once I give my credit info through PayPal then I can't get it back.

Either way, there was a huge delay on shipping on the part of the USPS but the item did arrive today therefore I apologize

He seems to be an upright guy

Status
Not open for further replies.