Thailand arabica coffee grow in Northern Thailand

Kaikwong01

May 19, 2017
Chiang Rai Thailand
Visit site
Iam interested to export my coffee to USA or Canada if you are interested to buy honey or washed processed green beans please contact me , if you also interested to make commissions from sells we offer 5% to you please contact Sam @ [email protected]
prices does fluctuate

Our Coffee is grown in the highlands of Chiang Rai Province. It’s located Ban Hui San district 1300 M above sea level , a region well-known for Thailand Arabica coffee. Our operation is based in a small village of about 100 households, and arriving involves heading deep into the mountains.

Villagers appreciate the return on investment it offers, as well as the fact that there’s no need to replant year after year. Growing coffee allows them to earn a stable income while spending less time in their fields and more time with their families.

Kaikwong01

May 19, 2017
Chiang Rai Thailand
Visit site
Coffee Thailand

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Hello Alex [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]please provide following information about your coffee.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]1. how many exportation bags are available from your farms. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]60 kg bags we can produce approximately 500-600 bags [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]2. when is your harvest season and normally which month you ship out your coffee to overseas.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]harvesting time is from October-January after dry and storage is around Jun depending on customer requirements how long they want us to store for them .[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]3. varietals of your coffee, such as Bourbon, Catuai, Caturra...etc[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Our coffee trees are mixtures of Mundo Novo and Typica [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]4. Quality of your Arabica beans. is that normal 79 to 82 point SCAA cupping point beans? or below 79 point? or over 85 point?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]for quality cupping currently is being conduct in Singapore will forward you a result once I have it .[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]if you have evaluated your beans by cupping experts, please let us know this information.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]will do once I have the result.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]5. what is your coffee flavor / cupping profile?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]will let you know soon [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]6. where do you mill your beans? (taking parchment out, sorting, bagging...etc)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]we pull our beans on location and honey process dry also wash method.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]7. which port do you export from?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Bangkok port [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]8. what is the process of sending out samples to your buyers? normally, no one will buy your coffee without cupping or visiting your farms personally and decide. so, when can you send out the samples to overseas customers?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]and if customer wants to visit you and your farms, what is the process and how a customer can visit you?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]my coffee farm is located in Chiang Rai majority of our customers is from Singapore , Kuala lumpur , Hong Kong asia for now [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]for western countries the customs stay at my farm for few days I show them around you are welcome to visit or hill tribe coffee plantation.[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I hope we can do some business [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]tele : +66 3520 4886 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Line ID : kaikwong01 [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

Christina179

Jul 3, 2017
Viet Nam
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm Christina from Viet Nam, my company until now just selling green beans robusta locally, now I want to start my exporting business ( just green beans robusta).

My company now located in Gia Lai, a province of highland area, we're traditional coffee planning area and one of the biggest coffee growing area in Vietnam until now.

Hope that we can start business!

Have a nice day!

For further information please contact me via my skype: christina.1709 or my phone/whatsapp/viber/line: +840909213307