Colombian coffee raw beans on sale 70kg burlap sack

DORIGENN

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
We are currently having a big sale on all our April-May 2017 Coffee in preparation for fall production. I received an average of 84.6 cupping score for each one of the single origin coffee (Sierra Nevada, Casanare and Huila) and 85.2 on our excelso blend.

We are currently selling all our single origin (Sierra Nevada, Casanare and Huila) at $2.67 lb and $2.12 lb. on our excelso blend delivered to your door.

This is a really good price for a very good coffee. We warranty your complete satisfaction.

All coffee comes packed on grain prov inside burlap sack (70 kg). Minimum purchase 70 kg on this special offer.

DORIGENN

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
DORIGENN LLC is located in USA. Our coffee comes straight from our Cooperative in Colombia to our ware house located in Hopkins MN. USA

Our coffee comes from diverse regions in Colombia known for providing the best conditions for coffee growth. Each coffee is carefully selected by a certified Coffee taster. Our business in Colombia farms much of the coffee and works closely with a network of local growers to provide consistently high quality.

samples are available for each one of the origins up to a pound
4500 are currently available for each origin

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
That is a competitive price delivered to your door. Minimum volumes ? Delivery area ?

I mean as a point of reference, I can buy 'honeyed' Colombian (direct trade) for $1.90 FOB Antioquia or excelsos from US suppliers for $1.90 FOB warehouse

Last edited:

TEAMCOFFEE

Apr 24, 2017
Houston, Texas
Visit site
We are currently having a big sale on all our April-May 2017 Coffee in preparation for fall production. I received an average of 84.6 cupping score for each one of the single origin coffee (Sierra Nevada, Casanare and Huila) and 85.2 on our excelso blend.

We are currently selling all our single origin (Sierra Nevada, Casanare and Huila) at $2.67 lb and $2.12 lb. on our excelso blend delivered to your door.

Wow , competitive prices especially since the transportation form Colombia to USA involves too many costs;

This is a really good price for a very good coffee. We warranty your complete satisfaction.

All coffee comes packed on grain prov inside burlap sack (70 kg). Minimum purchase 70 kg on this special offer.

Wow , competitive prices especially since the transportation form Colombia to USA involves too many costs. Is the coffee certified by Federación de cafeteros?

DORIGENN

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Wow , competitive prices especially since the transportation form Colombia to USA involves too many costs. Is the coffee certified by Federación de cafeteros?

In order to leave Colombia every coffee need to meet the Federation standards. We are certified by the Federation.