FOR SALE: Specialty COFFEE TRUCK (food truck) Espresso Machine not la Marzocco Mazzer

austincoffee

Aug 9, 2017
Austin, TX
Visit site
Used Mobile Espresso Truck for Sale (specialty coffee catering)

This 2012 Ford Tansit Connect has been cleaned out and ready for a new roaming barista and ready to fulfill someone's new business dreams!

ASKING $38,900.00 US$ O.B.O.
Call DAVE 224-595-7224
We operate 2 other trucks that were built by the same custom builder and the same design and I will tell you that our other trucks that we run have almost never made us miss even a half of a day of sales because of a breakdown. I would dare say that this truck is one of the most agile, fuel efficient, and maintenance conscious food trucks on the road! (also a very very quiet generator compared to most) Built so smart that it only takes a single skilled barista to operate it.
Search our current company where we still run 2 out of the 3 trucks wanderlustcoffee
For more pictures of the truck that we are selling:
https://www.coffeetruckmobilecatering.com/buy-coffee-truck-espresso-event-catering-truck/

Equipment:
-Truck only has around 32,000 miles runs perfect-needs nothing. Just passed state inspection.
-5500 Watt Cummins Onan Quiet generator (properly tied into the truck's tank-kills at 1/4 tank)
-2 Group UNIC twin Rumba 220v espresso machine (can keep up with almost any amount of customers)
-Quamar M80E grind on demand doserless timed espresso grinder
-True Glass door GDM commercial refrigerator
-Ariston 110v Water heater
-Red racing-style aluminum custom cabinets and deep drawers
-Custom welded and polished stainless steel countertops
-20+gallon water tank and approx. 33 gallon grey water tank
-knock box for spent espresso pucks
-Full electrical distribution panel (1x30 amp 220v breaker 1x20 amp, 2x15 amp)
-automatic transfer switch that will change between generator and shore power
-Shore Power plug (25' 50 AMP Marinco cordset-approx $225)
-San Jamar stainless encased 3 cup dispenser
-Steam Pitchers, mini shot pitchers, milk thermometer

Having a mobile truck is such a great launching pad to grow your brand because you get out and about in your community and make your brand known!

We have had great success with these trucks but just don't need a 3rd one right now
Call DAVE 224-595-7224

More info on the coffee truck's generator

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This is not your normal run-of-the-mill generator you may see at home depot, it is the type they put in $300,000 motor-homes so that you can run it for days on end while sleeping with your head only feet from it under the floor of your RV.
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The generator costs over $5,000 +custom installation. [/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The generator is designed/integrated into the van. It draws air in through the sliding door on the driver's side and expels the air out through the bottom of the truck (you may be able to see 2 little black vents on the lower half of the door in the pics).[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The generator is permanently mounted, hard wired into an automatic transfer switch and into a GFI breaker panel with outlets run both 120v and 240v. (You can also plug this truck into shore power via a large 50amp receptacle on the outside of the back door)[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The gas is fed to the generator through a Cummins onan brand pump drawing off the actual truck's factory gas tank. It was professionally tapped into so that the generator will "run out of gas" and shut dow when the truck's gas tank is at 1/4 tank. This way you don't strand yourself by running the truck dry from the generator usage; similar to how they do it in an RV for the same reason.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The generator is quiet enough that it is not a nuisance to your customers or other nearby activities. You can sit in the front seat and talk to your passenger without raising your voice even through the generator compartment is right behind you.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We currently run our trucks from 7AM-4PM while driving all over town and the generator stays on all day and we currently only consume an astoundingly small $14/day in gas TOTAL!![/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Maintenance is super easy access with an insulated/sealed compartment door that opens just in front the the open slider door. All we have had to do is simple maintenance on these (nothing major even though the ones we have been using on a daily basis now have thousands of hours run time)[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We operate year round and the generator has never shut down due to an overheat even in 105 degree heat! That proves that it was engineered properly.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The whole truck was built with this type of low ongoing cost in mind. We have been able to make good money selling out of this compact vehicle because we are not constantly fixing or throwing money at a high maintenance costs food truck like may other people I know in the industry have to do.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

stocked espresso truck.jpgunic la marzocco espresso machine for sale.jpeespresso catering truck custom sale.jpeprofessional food truck builders coffee shop for sale.jpemobile coffee cooler nitro cold brew for sale.jpe

Last edited:

NobSob

Dec 29, 2020
Visit site
I agree with you, the truck looks very good and the equipment is in good condition. I also think that the price is a little too high, maybe I'm wrong. I buy myself coffee every morning and eat in these street food trucks, because I'm always late, and I don't have time for it at home. While I collect the children, I'll take them to school, while I collect myself. I mean, these trucks are great for those who are always in a hurry. I wouldn't mind buying one of those trucks and not working anymore. Not a bad idea for a startup. Can you tell me if this truck is still available?

Last edited: